- United States Soft Skills Training Market is Expected to Reach US$ 30.7 Billion by 2028
- New Grads Have No Idea How to Behave in the Office. Help Is on the Way.
- Gen Z Needs Soft Skill Support from their Employers
- Soft Skills: The Competitive Edge
- The emergence of social soft skill needs in the post COVID-19 era
- 10 Skills Robots Can’t Replace In The Workplace (Yet)
- Professionalism in Virtual Meetings: How It Impacts the Remote Work Debate
- What Young Workers Miss Without the ‘Power of Proximity’
- NY Federal Reserve says remote employees are less productive
- 7 in 10 hiring managers admit to spying on social media to get answers to illegal interview questions
Diane Gallo is currently consulting in Human Resources, Culture, Coaching, and Executive Search. She is the former SVP of HR for McKesson Specialty Health, a multi-billion-dollar business of McKesson Corporation servicing many constituents in the healthcare ecosystem. Prior to McKesson, Ms. Gallo led human resources in multiple healthcare settings including delivery and physician practice management. In addition, she has worked in tech and financial services. Ms. Gallo brings Fortune 5 and start-up experiences leveraging experience and practicality to help scale for profitable growth. She prides herself on strategic business acumen. Her passion is talent management and growing individuals to grow companies. Ms. Gallo holds a BBA in Management from the University of Texas in Austin and a Master of Management Science from Houston Baptist University. She has attended executive development programs at the University of North Carolina, Wharton, and Cornell. She resides in Houston, Texas with her husband and two Vizslas.
Diane Gallo can be reached at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianegallo/