- Pay Transparency Is Now in a Majority of US Job Postings—With More Growth to Come
- Reminder for Employers—New York Statewide Pay Transparency Law Takes Effect
- A running list of states and localities that require employers to disclose pay or pay ranges
- 2023 Gender Pay Gap Report
- Walmart Is Lowering Starting Pay. Will Other Employers Follow?
- Try Hard, but Not That Hard. 85% Is the Magic Number for Productivity
- The 10th nominee for the “Worst Employer of 2023” is … the jack(a$$) in the box
Kara works with Dental Practice Leaders to develop strategic HR systems that engage their team and strengthen their practice. She is the founder and CEO of Clinical HR LLC, a Human Resources advisory firm for dental and medical practices. Kara focuses on cultivating leadership skills, managing employee relations issues, and implementing competitive total rewards systems. She also works with practices to develop employee policies and establish compliant HR systems.
Though Kara initially enrolled in a Marketing degree program, she took an HR course for a general business credit and fell in love with it, eventually earning a B.S. in Business with a concentration in Human Resource Management. Kara is a Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and holds Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designation from the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). She is also an Everything DiSC Workplace Certified Facilitator and a Five Behaviors Certified Practitioner.
A life-long learner who is never content with the status quo, Kara serves on several professional boards and committees. She is the Co-Chair of the Mentorship Committee and a member of the Legal & Legislative committee for Austin SHRM. Kara is currently serving as President of the National Speakers Association Austin chapter. In 2022, she helped found the ADMC Memorial Foundation, a scholarship program for new practice owners. Kara also founded the Dental Leadership Mindset Facebook group that serves as an HR Hub for Practice Leaders.